Author Topic: Heater Sausage Bulbs  (Read 2150 times)
Spyman1964

View Posts
View Gallery

Heater Sausage Bulbs « on: November 30, 2021, 04:02:41 PM » Author: Spyman1964
I discovered that this beautiful 1923 home I purchased came with three working Heater Sausage bulbs. We plan on removing the fixture that only has one working socket because the condition of the wiring is also in poor shape. Anyone with information on these bulbs please contact me.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 05:02:25 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi, and welcome to LG. Perhaps you could attach a picture of them..?

Ria  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 11:54:42 PM » Author: joseph_125
I believe he's talking about these lamps. They're not that common to find in working condition now.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 05:56:50 AM » Author: Rommie
Yes, I thought it was those. Would love to find one someday.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Spyman1964

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 10:27:17 AM » Author: Spyman1964
Having issues posting pictures, file size to big. Anyone have any advice,  I'm not very techy on this stuff
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 10:32:14 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Click on this link, and it'll tell you all you need to know.  :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 10:38:20 AM » Author: Rommie
Are you trying to upload to the forum, or the gallery..? To reduce picture size, I find this site very good.

Spyman1964

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #7 on: December 01, 2021, 10:43:31 AM » Author: Spyman1964
Hope this works and thank you for everyone's help
Spyman1964

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #8 on: December 01, 2021, 10:59:35 AM » Author: Spyman1964
Here's a few more..
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #9 on: December 01, 2021, 11:02:16 AM » Author: Rommie
They're good, why not post one of each (lit and unlit) in the gallery..?

Spyman1964

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Heater Sausage Bulbs « Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 08:51:10 AM » Author: Spyman1964
All three lamps work and numbered in photos. If anyone knows of a collector, please pass on my information to them. Thank you,
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies