Author Topic: WANTED: AEL Luxmaster 153 or 53  (Read 1033 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

WANTED: AEL Luxmaster 153 or 53 « on: December 01, 2021, 09:59:22 AM » Author: Burrito
i really want to buy one in a while but i can't find one! help...

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED: AEL Luxmaster 153 or 53 « Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 11:11:28 AM » Author: HPSM250R2
i really want to buy one in a while but i can't find one! help...

Good luck. I got a price on a 53 from the wholesale supplier I use last year and they are very expensive. You can watch eBay they're bound to pop up for sale on there sooner or later.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: WANTED: AEL Luxmaster 153 or 53 « Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 11:13:17 AM » Author: Burrito
Good luck. I got a price on a 53 from the wholesale supplier I use last year and they are very expensive. You can watch eBay they're bound to pop up for sale on there sooner or later.
i know i saw one last year, but then it went out of stock. i will find one though!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: WANTED: AEL Luxmaster 153 or 53 « Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 11:33:20 AM » Author: Burrito
which wholesaler was it?

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies