Author Topic: Dialing it down a bit  (Read 454 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Cameron_Ouellette_10
Dialing it down a bit « on: December 09, 2021, 09:12:44 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Hey LG, I'm going to be less active for the coming months due to the tight schedule I have and the turmoil here (has gotten better though), I have a couple photos to upload but I'm unsure what comes next due to the fact that almost every winter day here is cloudy to some degree.

Back to the turmoil part, I just don't want to be a part of it anymore, I feel that I was the one that started it when I announced I was debating on taking a break or leaving.

I hope this won't turn things upside down but I'm not leaving for good.

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Power Company: Eversource
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!
Also enjoys playing Basketball and Baseball.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Dialing it down a bit « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 07:55:28 AM » Author: rjluna2
Enjoy your respite, CreeRSW207.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Dialing it down a bit « Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 08:15:20 AM » Author: Rommie
It can sometimes be good to take a break. We'll be here when you get back.

Ria  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

'57 Bel-Air

hm1000
Re: Dialing it down a bit « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 07:59:13 PM » Author: HM1000
I am thinking of logging off here and never logging in because i don't see the reason why we have to wait for photos to be approved

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically. Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either please, Thank you!
I am on SketchFab! https://sketchfab.com/HM1000
I am 15, not 14 btw.

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies