Author Topic: An Osram NAV(SON)-E 150W China takes 2 min to restrike?  (Read 518 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

An Osram NAV(SON)-E 150W China takes 2 min to restrike? « on: December 14, 2021, 10:38:16 AM » Author: dor123
There is an AEG Triangel at the walkway between Yaakov Stainberg and Yalag street, with an Osram NAV(SON)-E 150W China lamp which I've seen it recently behaves bizarre during power outages: While all the rest lanterns with the same lamp restrikes after 30 sec with a superimposed ignitor, this one (Which isn't redded out at all like the rest, and glowing like a new HPS lamp), restrikes after 2 min with a SOX/LPS orange color on the same superimposed ignitor as the rest.
What can cause the lamp to have so long hot restrike time of 2 min, if it still have a color of new HPS lamp??? In the past it restruck after 30 sec like the nearby lantern on the same walkway, which have the same lamp.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies