Author Topic: Looking at Christmas lights  (Read 804 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Looking at Christmas lights « on: December 26, 2021, 10:56:34 PM » Author: Cole D.
On Christmas Eve, I went for drive to look at Christmas lights. I do this sometimes in my neighborhood, but had not in a while.

This time I went into another neighborhood and there were some really nice displays. One house even had a sign with a radio frequency on FM to turn to, and it played Carol of the Bells on your radio and other songs.

I even found at one house, a MV NEMA head that was running. And another house even had a GE Town and Country post top fixture in MV that was running along with the Christmas lights! But it was mounted low like a typical driveway post light. I also saw a garage with a MV yardblaster and a MV GE Powr/Bracket on it that were both running!!  ;D  :mv:

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Looking at Christmas lights « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 12:58:50 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
  One house even had a sign with a radio frequency on FM to turn to
I've been known to do stuff like that too...

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies