Author Topic: Trade one Goldfinger for SOX fixtures  (Read 1716 times)
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Trade one Goldfinger for SOX fixtures « on: January 02, 2022, 07:44:05 AM » Author: lights*plus
I have a Philips Goldfinger in super condition that I'm selling on eBay. I have two so I thought of getting rid of one in order to purchase other SOX fixtures. I'd rather trade it here for a fixture I don't have, such as a Beta 5, so don't get scared of the price, just PM me before someone actually buys it at that price.
ElectroLite

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trade one Goldfinger for SOX fixtures « Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 02:26:53 PM » Author: ElectroLite
Message sent!
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trade one Goldfinger for SOX fixtures « Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 05:56:47 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
If you come across another gold finger in the future just like that one and you want to sell, hit me up.

Administrator #5

lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: Trade one Goldfinger for SOX fixtures « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 09:53:51 PM » Author: lights*plus
Me and Brett (subway5411) traded some other larger fixtures. I was about to cancel my Goldfinger listing as well, but it sold for my asking price (had it buy-it-now with offers), in less than 3 days.

An "installation artist" in Portland, Oregon bought it who will display the SOX light in a part of the work he's making for the "Portland Winter Lights Festival". At least, this is what he said. Had it with a plug ready to plug-&-light right away. So you can see what kind of competition lighting collectors are in, but I think this is a special occurrence. I have another Goldfinger II, and another I have my eye on, but I also have 4 Golfinger I's which I'm not sure what to do with.

There are also a few really large fixtures that I believe I'll never have the room for in the future (like a Powerilte 400w MV, OV-25 a classic and modern one). If you can make a drive to Ottawa sometime in the spring/summer/fall, you should PM me for person-to-person trades since these monsters will be a killer on shipping. Actually, I routinely drive through Renfrew, Ontario about 6-8 times a year.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:08:34 PM by lights*plus » Logged
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trade one Goldfinger for SOX fixtures « Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 10:08:17 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Well at least you made a good chunk of change on it. Yeah theres definitely some competition with vintage lights. Im just looking out for a second goldfinger model 2 to match the first one i have. I know they were common in my area back in the day so someone around heres bound to have one. in the spring I may put up a bounty ad for one and see if i get bites.

Administrator #5

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies