Author Topic: July trip to Virginia Beach!  (Read 1268 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

July trip to Virginia Beach! « on: January 16, 2022, 06:57:56 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Well we're taking a vacation in July and Virginia beach seems to be what we're leaning towards. Any ideas on what I'd find there? Looking at streetview I've seen lots of OVHs and some AEL fixtures including some MV model 13s. Something I also noted is that only recently have they started using RSWs as spot replacements.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: July trip to Virginia Beach! « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 08:22:22 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I'm sure it's much warmer that what it is in New England!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: July trip to Virginia Beach! « Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 05:00:10 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Any ideas???

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: July trip to Virginia Beach! « Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 05:07:13 PM » Author: joseph_125
No ideas in terms of what you would see but if you got time, you might want to plan out if there are any Restores and antique places along the way you could check out. Sometimes you might just score something nice frok those places.
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: July trip to Virginia Beach! « Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 08:05:54 PM » Author: Econolite03
I’ve never been towards that direction but I saw Virginia Beach is a popular vacation spot. Hopefully the water is warm, I remember going to Florabama and the water was so warm that jelly fish would wash up. Over here in California our water is freezing man.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: July trip to Virginia Beach! « Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 06:50:43 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I’ve never been towards that direction but I saw Virginia Beach is a popular vacation spot. Hopefully the water is warm, I remember going to Florabama and the water was so warm that jelly fish would wash up. Over here in California our water is freezing man.
Oh wow! I've seen a couple jellyfish wash up in Rye NH one time.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: July trip to Virginia Beach! « Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 07:02:19 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Vacation has been booked, it's actually in Norfolk but it's close enough to VB. Steps from the ocean and down the street from an OV25!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies