Author Topic: Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin  (Read 1822 times)
dspiffy

View Posts
View Gallery

Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin « on: January 22, 2022, 04:05:49 PM » Author: dspiffy
I bought out an electric supply store in central Wisconsin and have TONS of NOS fluorescent tubes.  Some are for sale, some are free, I need them out ASAP!

I will ship if you have a FedEx account-- I drop off at FedEx, they pack and ship and bill you, and I have no involvement other than dropping off.  Otherwise pick up just outside of Madison WI.  Could also facilitate pickup in Milwaukee or Chicago if you know for sure what you want.

Here is a CL ad with lots of pictures and details:

https://madison.craigslist.org/bfs/d/madison-new-nos-vintage-fluorescent/7414863566.html

Here is a YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/hCSvducEkek
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin « Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 05:55:02 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
If I was able I'd snag that case of 24 duralite powertwist lamps

Administrator #5

dspiffy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin « Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 06:16:12 PM » Author: dspiffy
I will ship them.

That's the one thing I might put on eBay if no one grabs it.  I have a local guy who made a good offer but he wants to see if anyone else will take it first.

And lots of people want me to split up the case, which I'd rather not do
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 06:50:13 PM » Author: Patrick
Are any of the shorter Duro-Test lamps Power-Twists?  I have a couple of those oddball 4' T9 30/34W Energy-Twist lamps.  They seemed to work OK on T12 HPF magnetic ballasts even though the etch suggests they're for T8 or Electronic T12, though they actually used a bit more power than a normal 40W lamp.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin « Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 07:24:30 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
There's some nice stuff there including things I'd be interested in(depending on price) but its waaaayy too far from me. & I don't have a FedEx account.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

dspiffy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin « Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 07:54:02 PM » Author: dspiffy
Are any of the shorter Duro-Test lamps Power-Twists?  I have a couple of those oddball 4' T9 30/34W Energy-Twist lamps.  They seemed to work OK on T12 HPF magnetic ballasts even though the etch suggests they're for T8 or Electronic T12, though they actually used a bit more power than a normal 40W lamp.

I had two shorter power twist lamps, one sold already.  I believe one is left.

I have a full case of the standard length (will not separate) as well as several loose ones.
dspiffy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lots of fluorescent tubes for sale/free in Wisconsin « Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 07:54:58 PM » Author: dspiffy
BTW I also took all their incandescent and HID lamps.

I have a bunch of vintage colored incandescent bulbs, $1 each or best offer.  The rest I have yet to go through.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies