Author Topic: When were schoolhouse pendant fixtures first manufactured?  (Read 968 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
When were schoolhouse pendant fixtures first manufactured? « on: January 23, 2022, 02:33:20 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
For a long time, I never knew exactly when schoolhouse pendant fixtures were first manufactured for the North American market. So far, I knew that as soon as the 1920s rolled in, they started to become very popular in many public buildings in North America. I am really interested in knowing if there were any schoolhouse fixtures manufactured in the 1910s or whether they actually first appeared in the 1920s specifically. I am curious about knowing this information because they are my favorite incandescent fixture design along with the Kurt Versen Saturn ring pendants with silver bowl incandescent lamps that first appeared in the late 1940s, and Brascolite pendant fixtures that featured inverted domes hung by chains to diffuse their incandescent bulbs that were popular in the 1910s and 1920s.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies