Author Topic: It's going to be OK.  (Read 9434 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #60 on: March 04, 2022, 05:17:06 PM » Author: Rommie
I do know what you mean.  More waiting in the hospital :-\
I don't understand why it takes them 4 or 5 hours to get a few pills ready. It's a major hospital, the biggest in the area, so the pharmacy must be a reasonably well staffed department. I know they can be busy, but surely they're told when people are going to be discharged and can have them ready..?

We asked couldn't they just give us a prescription so we could take it to our local pharmacy, but oh no, they can't do that ::)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

AgentHalogen_87

View Posts
View Gallery

Long Live SOX!

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #61 on: March 04, 2022, 05:21:04 PM » Author: AgentHalogen_87
But hey, at least they didn't ask for your life savings.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #62 on: March 04, 2022, 05:22:43 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I know; say what you like about them, but thank God for the NHS. :angel:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 04:08:26 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AgentHalogen_87

View Posts
View Gallery

Long Live SOX!

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #63 on: March 04, 2022, 05:24:04 PM » Author: AgentHalogen_87
Hear! Hear!  :angel:
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #64 on: March 04, 2022, 05:28:05 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
This is on the fence outside our local mosque, it says it all.  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #65 on: March 04, 2022, 08:56:19 PM » Author: Econolite03
Seeing a SOX lamp warm up is the best medicine.

Now on Linktree

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #66 on: March 05, 2022, 04:36:09 AM » Author: Rommie
You're not wrong there, but I don't think the hospital would have approved us bringing one in  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #67 on: March 05, 2022, 04:41:35 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We had a buzz on our intercom this morning at silly o'clock (08:00) and there was the nurse with the meds for Ria.  :angel:

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #68 on: March 05, 2022, 10:25:22 AM » Author: Econolite03
You're not wrong there, but I don't think the hospital would have approved us bringing one in  :mrg:
You sure about that? Just say it’s a “torch”.

Now on Linktree

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #69 on: March 05, 2022, 04:40:35 PM » Author: rjluna2
We had a buzz on our intercom this morning at silly o'clock (08:00) and there was the nurse with the meds for Ria.  :angel:
Yay :D

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #70 on: March 05, 2022, 05:07:56 PM » Author: Rommie
She could have refused, she was under no obligation to do it, but fortunately there are still people in the world who care  :love:

Daniel f

View Posts
View Gallery

in my house is not used led and if I can avoid it

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #71 on: March 05, 2022, 05:16:32 PM » Author: Daniel f
Very nice that there are still very good people in the world helping, soon you will be very well, very important to motivate yourself with close people and also cats and collection☝️😋 :laugh: :cat: :bulbman: :lps:
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #72 on: March 05, 2022, 05:47:55 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Good that you're back and well Ria. :)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #73 on: March 05, 2022, 05:54:43 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
She's glad to be back as well, recovery is going to take time though. She gets tired very easily just now, but that's to be expected. :cat: :bulbman:

Thank you all for your messages of support.   :-*  It was them that helped us get through this difficult time.  :love: :love:

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #74 on: March 05, 2022, 06:12:56 PM » Author: joseph_125
Glad to hear everything has been working out.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies