Author Topic: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps  (Read 1315 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « on: March 07, 2022, 03:48:43 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
After looking for a way to import Japanese market lamps to any country in the world, I finally found a couple of websites where you can directly buy some Japanese market light bulbs and get them delivered to any country outside of Japan. Those websites include buyee.jp and www.jauce.com. I was able to get my large Japanese market CFL lamps by having jauce ship them to the USA. I really encourage you to try these sites because they are some of the only ways in which you can obtain Japanese market light bulbs. However, you will need to learn some Japanese lamp nomenclature if you are truly interested in trying to obtain some Japanese market lamps since many lamps that are sold and marketed in Japan are not usually found anywhere else outside of Japan and some have unique designs that you cannot find on other lamps in most countries. If you try searching for lamps using English terms, you will unfortunately get lots of lamps, ballasts and fixtures that are designed for the North American market.

To help you find some Japanese market lamps more easily, here is a Panasonic catalog that lists many lamps designed for the Japanese market:

https://panasonic.jp/catalog/ctlg/lamp/lamp.pdf

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 04:10:33 PM » Author: joseph_125
I believe Amazon Japan now ships internationally for some items including some lamps. The search is a bit hard if you search using English. Using the lamp model names works a lot better.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 11:34:36 PM by joseph_125 » Logged
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 05:17:10 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
From my experience, Jauce seems to be able to send lamps, ballasts, and fixtures even if the sellers do not ship internationally. In addition, the Yahoo auction website on Jauce might be your best bet if you are searching for vintage NOS Japanese lamps, ballasts, and fixtures.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 10:56:33 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Would be cool to get some Japan fluorescents because I know there's some cool/interesting stuff from pic's that have been posted on LG.
With the cost of shipping large objects (4' fluorescent tubes for example) It wouldn't be worth it.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #4 on: March 07, 2022, 11:06:45 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I appreciate your opinion. I personally find lots of joy importing foreign lamps especially if they are unique. In some cases, I believe that the high shipping costs are worth it if I can afford them. In addition, I also like showing lamps that have not been shown on LG before too such as my 3 foot long FPR96 CFL lamps being lit up.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #5 on: March 07, 2022, 11:37:49 PM » Author: joseph_125
According to the subtotal Amazon Japan gave me, a FL20 costs around ~$20 for the lamp and $20 for shipping to Canada. A bit expensive but the lamp is a bit unique as the length is short than a F20.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #6 on: March 07, 2022, 11:40:22 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I also found that Japan also has some non integrated bullet CFL lamps and non-integrated globe CFL lamps too with G10Q 4 pin bases.

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 05:44:24 PM » Author: James
A couple of times I used the Japanese website www.buyee.jp.
They offer a forwarding service, where you can buy from almost anywhere in Japan and have the lamps delivered to their site, where they then forward to other countries.  It is a good service, you can even combine multiple items from different sellers and they will re-pack them into a single box to save on overseas shipping.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 06:41:41 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I had that same experience when I got my FPR96 CFL lamps from Jauce.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #9 on: May 08, 2022, 08:03:12 AM » Author: Rommie
A couple of times I used the Japanese website www.buyee.jp.
I get a 403 Forbidden error on that url  ???

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 02:08:14 AM » Author: Men of God
这个网站他会限制代理访问,之前我在中国用得好好的,但是去年被中国政府GFWed了,然后普通的VPN也访问不了,必须原生IP才可以访问
Added translation:
He will restrict proxy access to this website. I used it well in China before, but it was GFWed by the Chinese government last year, and then ordinary VPN can't access it, only native IP can be accessed.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 09:42:56 AM by RCM442 » Logged

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 03:52:18 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
这个网站他会限制代理访问,之前我在中国用得好好的,但是去年被中国政府GFWed了,然后普通的VPN也访问不了,必须原生IP才可以访问
中文:是吗?我还真不知道。但是另外一个Jauce网站可以直接访问(我试过了,反应挺快)。
English:Yeah?  I really do not know.  But another Jauce website can be accessed directly (I tried it and the response is very fast)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 07:50:21 PM by bulb_tester2009 » Logged

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: Websites where you can easily obtain Japanese market lamps « Reply #12 on: May 24, 2022, 09:45:39 AM » Author: RCM442
请尝试为您所说的内容添加翻译,以便每个人都可以阅读,拜托
Please try and add a translation for what you are saying so everyone can read it, please

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies