Author Topic: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires  (Read 1353 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « on: March 23, 2022, 09:14:15 PM » Author: Burrito
Hello, i am wanting to look for/ find NOS (New Old Stock) Westinghouse luminaires, Such as OV-15. Anyone have links to one?
Thanks!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 11:48:52 AM » Author: BT25
Yep, but it's not for sale!  :lol:

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 11:53:21 AM » Author: Burrito
No, like eBay links, not yours. i meant to say that they should be eBay links, lol.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 12:00:38 PM » Author: BT25
I knew that...I was just having a little fun.  ;D
The hard part about collecting anything Westinghouse, is that they've been out of production for around 40 years.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 12:14:28 PM by BT25 » Logged

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 12:30:27 PM » Author: Burrito
True. but still...

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 12:57:09 PM » Author: Econolite03
Hmm, this is a tricky one. All I’ll say is the OV-15 is probably the easiest the find, followed by (believe it or not) the OV-50, then the OV-25. Throughout the years, I’ve seen OV-15s more than really any of Westinghouse’s other luminaries, usually on eBay. I’m sure they come up but it will definitely take patience to be honest. If you want a cobrahead like let’s say… right now? Something like a 115 is ideal.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 01:04:16 PM » Author: Burrito
I'd rather get a 113 or an HM1000

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 01:43:11 PM » Author: joseph_125
Westinghouse luminaires seem to be hard to find in general. The only one I have is a OV-10 I put together and cleaned up.

For a first cobrahead, I would get either one of the 115s, Coopers, or GEs that seem to be relatively low cost on eBay.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Wanting to find series #1: NOS Westinghouse luminaires « Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 01:46:59 PM » Author: Burrito
Ehh, i still want to find a Westinghouse fixture tho...

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies