Author Topic: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow  (Read 1288 times)
carlaethais

View Posts
View Gallery

Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « on: April 14, 2022, 10:25:23 AM » Author: carlaethais
Hi - I'm struggling to find a supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin in yellow and red. I've been looking around my usual suppliers in both the UK and USA but so far no luck. Does anyone know if these are still made anywhere or where I might find an 'end of line' supplier? Using plastic covers isn't suitable for this particular project.
Many thanks
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 11:15:43 PM » Author: Burrito
What does BP-40W mean? i know 40W means 40 watts but what does the BP mean?

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

carlaethais

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 10:15:03 AM » Author: carlaethais
Good question - I copied the code from the bulb. I'm basically looking for t12 4ft 40watt double pin tubes in yellow and red.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 10:19:53 AM » Author: Burrito
Ok. I don't know where to find them either, lol

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

carlaethais

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 10:21:05 AM » Author: carlaethais
No worries - it might be an impossible task!
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 10:22:01 AM » Author: Burrito
If i had to guess i'd say that their rare, Check eBay for one might show up

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 03:08:23 PM » Author: Patrick
I'm curious why plastic tube sleeves wouldn't be acceptable given that red and yellow fluorescent lamps tend to be colored anyway.  Due to the visible blue light produced directly by the discharge it's not practical to make a saturated red or yellow otherwise (there are some reds that are white when unlit, but those appear very pinkish when lit).

Here are a few for sale.  The top two are 40W T12.  If you can use 36W T8, there are more options.  The T8 lamps will fit in the same fixture and should be fine provided there's no reason a narrower diameter would be prohibitive and that the ballast supports them (most preheat and electronic T12 ballasts will, North American rapid start and European SRS will not).
ATR Lighting 4' 40W Red
Interlight 4' 40W Yellow/Gold
Interlight 4' 36W Yellow/Gold
Lightbulbs.com 4' 36W Red
Bulbs.com 4' 36W Yellow/Gold (pack of 4)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 03:10:24 PM by Patrick » Logged

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

carlaethais

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Looking for supplier of F40T12 / colour / BP-40W - double pin - red and yellow « Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 03:05:44 AM » Author: carlaethais
Thank you - this is so helpful. The reason for being so specific is because the bulbs are visible as part of an artwork and my client is very particular.

Thanks again for your fast and helpful responses.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies