Author Topic: Anyone know a good camera?  (Read 1309 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Anyone know a good camera? « on: April 28, 2022, 12:08:07 AM » Author: Burrito
So, this summer, i am thinking of getting a job. After i get few dollars and whatever, i want to get a camera. I was wondering if anyone happened to have any ideas to a good 4K camera.
Thanks!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 06:29:53 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Late reply, but I'd get the Panasonic DC-FZ80. It's capable of 60x zoom.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 06:32:05 PM » Author: Burrito
Awesome! Thanks so much!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 08:28:39 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
No problem! Here's an Amazon link.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 08:38:55 PM » Author: Burrito
Thanks! I actually already looked them up. Pretty decent on price too!

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #5 on: June 30, 2022, 09:08:02 PM » Author: Molly
They're amazing cameras. Recently got one as a birthday present!

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #6 on: June 30, 2022, 10:03:49 PM » Author: HPS_250
I use the DC-FZ80 for all my lighting photos too, great camera for the price and zoom lens.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 10:15:59 PM » Author: joseph_125
I mostly use my Canon SL3 for my photos. Most of the wider shots are with the 18-55mm kit lens, the closeups I use a 75-300mm lens. Not the best telephoto lens but gets the job done for photographing streetlights.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #8 on: July 01, 2022, 11:52:18 AM » Author: Burrito
That's cool!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #9 on: July 01, 2022, 02:04:40 PM » Author: Rommie
It's not so much the camera as the photographer. Excellent pictures can be had from the cheapest cameras in the right hands.

Likewise if the user doesn't know how to use it properly, then no matter how good the camera is, they'll get poor pictures.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Anyone know a good camera? « Reply #10 on: July 01, 2022, 02:06:41 PM » Author: Burrito
That's true, i just wanted to ask if there was any good cameras because i wanted one that can shoot clear, 4K pictures. My other "4K" camera was not 4K, i needed to install a disk to actually get it to do 4K shots, i don't use it anymore though

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies