Author Topic: What if someone where to type a lighting "dictionary"?  (Read 560 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

What if someone where to type a lighting "dictionary"? « on: May 11, 2022, 10:58:19 PM » Author: Burrito
That would be pretty cool! I actually started to create one but decided to say this.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: What if someone where to type a lighting "dictionary"? « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 12:03:16 AM » Author: 108CAM
It would have all the technical terms instead of the more common terms that most people use
Things like the actual meaning of a lamp or lantern and the rarely used Low Intensity Discharge term for Fluorescent & SOX lamps
There's so many things that could be added

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: What if someone where to type a lighting "dictionary"? « Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 12:04:20 AM » Author: Burrito
That's what i thought too. I am decent with my punctuations, but someone else could type it.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: What if someone where to type a lighting "dictionary"? « Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 11:06:04 PM » Author: Burrito
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PEUdGLx5RVO9_637TFzWED57ZH5wI7iArmODzSDvKsg/edit
Here is the start of it.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies