Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Woah! « on: May 20, 2022, 09:43:35 PM » Author: Burrito
lol. What fixtures do you see?
Found a date: 1991
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 10:30:07 PM by HM1000 » Logged

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Woah! « Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 10:00:24 PM » Author: joseph_125
Looks like a bunch of M-400A2s with a AE 25 spot replacement?

I see the signals are still incandescent too. The closest set looks like Eagle Mark IVs.

Looks like it was taken somewhere in Utah, maybe SLC with the weird street numbers lol.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Woah! « Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 10:01:04 PM » Author: Burrito
This is St. George, Blvd. I think in 1989.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Woah! « Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 11:35:49 PM » Author: Burrito
Looks like a bunch of M-400A2s with a AE 25 spot replacement?

I see the signals are still incandescent too. The closest set looks like Eagle Mark IVs.

Looks like it was taken somewhere in Utah, maybe SLC with the weird street numbers lol.
Also, I did restore this photo to color, However, It is not my image. These are Ge M400A's. Probably Mercury to HPS or just HPS. They where removed back in 2006 when UDOT added a median and teardrop fixtures

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies