Author Topic: My dream about T5's still lit at a Home Depot  (Read 594 times)
davidnonledfan

View Posts
View Gallery

My dream about T5's still lit at a Home Depot « on: June 12, 2022, 09:46:02 AM » Author: davidnonledfan
I had a dream last night as if I were in a HD where I had seen mostly T5's and there were ZERO T5 bulbs out. The T5's I have seen in my dream were all still functioning just fine, some fixtures had 4 bulbs that were very dim compared to the new ones but NONE were out  ;D. I think the dream may have been because I lived 15 minutes away from a HD that still had Fluorescent and HID when I last lived there so I really miss the site probably.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 10:00:17 AM by davidnonledfan » Logged

20 years old and I love old phones and lighting. I love filament/ incandescent shaped LEDs and regular LED tube LEDs on a magnetic ballast. I don't do well with the all in one integrated world. Catch me eventually using T17 lighting at my own place

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: My dream about T5's still lit at a Home Depot « Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 10:56:54 PM » Author: bulb_tester2009
I also dreamed of lights, I dreamed that I went back to my hometown and then brought back a whole bunch of F36T8 fluorescent lights, and also dreamed that my Philips 865 F36T8 arrived, and I tested them together (my Philips 865 F36T8 and Philips 29-530 F36T8 had arrived 4 days ago).

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies