Author Topic: NOS spare brick style 2 lamp F40T12 preheat fluorescent tube ballasts  (Read 742 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
NOS spare brick style 2 lamp F40T12 preheat fluorescent tube ballasts « on: June 15, 2022, 05:36:23 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
As I really enjoy the prospect of collecting F40T12 preheat fluorescent tube fixtures, I am aware that ballasts are bound to fail with time. Because of this, I am interested in trying to acquire some spare NOS brick style 2 lamp F40T12 preheat fluorescent tube ballasts that I can use to maintain my F40T12 preheat fluorescent tube fixtures while maintaining European F36T8 compatibility because I like having the flexibility to use both F40T12 fluorescent tubes and European F36T8 fluorescent tubes in my preheaters whenever I feel the  desire to swap between tubes.

Does anyone know the best places where I can source some spare NOS brick style 2 lamp F40T12 preheat fluorescent tube ballasts designed for 120v 60hz mains supplies?

Some examples of those ballasts includes GE’s 58G983 ballasts and Advance’s BRSH-240 ballasts.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 05:40:34 AM by WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA » Logged

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies