Author Topic: FULL POWERED HPF R.S Ballasts that work well with energy saver T12 lamps  (Read 837 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
FULL POWERED HPF R.S Ballasts that work well with energy saver T12 lamps « on: July 19, 2022, 02:07:16 PM » Author: suzukir122
Alright, so some of you may know that I'm in the midst of a lighting project for my apartment, or maybe for the next apartment that I'll be getting...
but I will be doing this project, and it's official. I'm looking for full powered HPF R.S ballasts that can work well with energy saver lamps, and
can also work well with shorter lamps, specifically the F30T12 ones. That includes the energy saver versions of those lamps, which is why I'm making
this thread.
Now... I know that this will be tough, given the fact that HPF R.S ballasts typically overheat with 34w energy saver T12's, and I'm guessing it would
be even worse with the 36" 25w energy savers, but I know that with some ballasts it's much worse than others.
The really older full powered R.S ballasts, as awesome as they are, can't be included in this. I'll also omit ballasts that contain any sort of PCB.
We ain't about that PCB life here.
The ballasts must also be able to be used with F40T12 lamps, just incase I decide to switch over to four footer fixtures. So, "F30T12 only" ballasts
can't be included in this.
Most of my F30T12 fixtures will have full powered lamps, (30w) but some will have energy savers. (25w) I'm hoping to possibly buy several of the same
full powered R.S ballasts, although I'll be getting MANY different halophosphate cool white lamps.
But yeah... keyword here is FULL POWERED. (0.80amps or 0.85amps if those exist with the slightly newer ballasts)
This is an awesome project, my friends. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies