Author Topic: Round or Square Autobahns, which do you prefer?  (Read 935 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Round or Square Autobahns, which do you prefer? « on: July 20, 2022, 10:00:12 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I tend to lean towards the round models but I do also like the ATB Micro and ATB0. Which part of the Autobahn lineup do you like the most?

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Round or Square Autobahns, which do you prefer? « Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 12:41:48 PM » Author: Burrito
The square Autobahns

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Round or Square Autobahns, which do you prefer? « Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 03:29:42 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
This is a tough one. I like the style of the ones with COB LED's (round), but I also like how bright and uniform the ones with SMD LED's (square) are. I guess function is a higher priority than appearance, so it's going to be the SMD lineup for me.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Round or Square Autobahns, which do you prefer? « Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 10:29:21 AM » Author: Molly
The rounder models.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies