Author Topic: Favorite NEMA fixture?  (Read 1572 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Favorite NEMA fixture? « on: July 23, 2022, 01:26:37 PM » Author: Molly
I like the Westinghouse ones.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 12:30:49 AM » Author: Econolite03
The GE 201-SAs.

Now on Linktree

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 08:09:45 AM » Author: Molly
That's a good one too!

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 12:58:25 PM » Author: Cole D.
I like older ones like American Electric, GE or Westinghouse with the smooth reflectors. Although I really like all of them. LOL

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 08:53:35 AM » Author: Molly
Yeah, me too.

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #5 on: July 27, 2022, 09:19:06 AM » Author: xelareverse
Definitely the General Electric Form - 79VR
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 09:44:46 AM » Author: Burrito
I like the ITT 11 and the Westinghouse RMA, both in HPS

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 10:08:43 AM » Author: Molly
The RMA is an awesome fixture.

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #8 on: July 31, 2022, 08:29:13 AM » Author: HIDLad001
McGraw-Edison Nitehawk and GE 201SA.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
HID Fixtures should stay HID, but I think LED is fine too.
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
-Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022-

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #9 on: July 31, 2022, 09:47:29 AM » Author: Molly
I like both of them as well.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #10 on: July 31, 2022, 09:58:02 AM » Author: Burrito
I like the older Form 201 fixture

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #11 on: July 31, 2022, 12:44:48 PM » Author: HIDLad001
What does that look like? I imagine it was the predecessor to the 201SA.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
HID Fixtures should stay HID, but I think LED is fine too.
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
-Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022-

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #12 on: July 31, 2022, 01:11:21 PM » Author: Burrito
It has the rounded body, as opposed to the square housing

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #13 on: July 31, 2022, 02:10:41 PM » Author: Econolite03
I true predecessor of the GE 201 would’ve been the GE Form 101.

The first generation 201s had a round “dome” shaped housing, the second had the chizzled style without the tapers on the sides (like Patrick’s), third is practically the same, but has a taper on the sides (like mine).

Now on Linktree

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #14 on: July 31, 2022, 02:12:46 PM » Author: Burrito
That's what i meant

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies