Author Topic: 76w FT8 GE Fluorescent Lights, Very slow Dying Flourescent starter takes 1 min  (Read 2591 times)
Fox Mantra

View Posts
View Gallery

Philips Sl Comfort best bulbs

76w FT8 GE Fluorescent Lights, Very slow Dying Flourescent starter takes 1 min « on: January 20, 2010, 05:32:33 PM » Author: Fox Mantra
This youtube video is off the Fixtures in my dads shed and with a Philips starter that is nearly dead it takes least 1 minete for the Light to flcker on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cdp3uud_ow

Techno, Lightning, PS3, Lights, Furry, Random bloke.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: 76w FT8 GE Fluorescent Lights, Very slow Dying Flourescent starter takes 1 min « Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 09:23:21 AM » Author: dor123
Strange. Most of these starters die immediately without warning. For example In my mother home, the starter in the 20W circline die without any early signs of reaching end of life, killing the lamp (Old Philips USA 20W T12 *RAPIDSTART LAMP* this is perhaps the main reason for the lamp to be killed). Also in Carmel hospital, an 40W T12 straight fluorescent cycled of reaching EOL. After this the lamp went out, but the electrodes barely glowed and still glows today endlessly, hint of starter EOL without warning.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies