Author Topic: Operation "Make Life Better"  (Read 1115 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Operation "Make Life Better" « on: July 28, 2022, 09:49:14 PM » Author: suzukir122
So... as some of you probably know, I suffer from very extreme depression, which includes thoughts I won't share here on LG... thoughts and feelings
that I would not wish upon anyone. It stems from many things, including... people... and also past events that have plagued my mind throughout many
years. I'm a great guy... and I've always been a great guy towards everyone. I'm also a good looking guy too... physical fitness has always been
my thing. Especially in terms of combatting against depression -- it's not working. This is because of many, many reasons... all of which absolutely
over power anything regarding my excitement in terms of anything life.
So, in my official fight towards making my life better, I'm going to increase everything that I have a passion for. Everything. I'm gonna hit the
gym HARD, starting next paycheck. Target all the muscles in my body with weights, increase reps significantly, eat more protein after completion... etc.
I'm also gonna be setting up, as some of you know, many F30T12 fixtures in my apartment... this is also part of the plan, since I'm a hardcore vintage
lighting enthusiast. Specifically Fluorescent, Metal Halide, Mercury Vapor, HPS... << this *ish* is way, way too cool for me to stop my interest in
lighting. Some of you have probably noticed: there's a reason why I capitalize certain words about lighting. I'll be going hardcore with cool lighting
in the near future.
And finally, motorcycle riding and certain car driving... including something I can't reveal just yet. I'm gonna be going hardcore with this as well,
while being safe of course. It's a major passion of mine, and a constant reminder that life... can actually be good.
So... in short... I'm trying to make life better. There will be some changes, including uploading more pics here on LG, and revealing the
more secretive things of my life, including the motorcycle/other vehicles, maybe even a face reveal. Maybe.
I've been told before that I have potential, and also, that I have purpose. It's time for me to give that supposed theory some proof.
This is important because this is my final attempt at giving life a chance.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 07:42:54 AM » Author: rjluna2
Give yourself a break to recollect yourself and I bid you good luck on that.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 07:49:32 PM » Author: Rommie
I've had depression for more years than I care to remember, but the one thing, or should I say person, who has helped me cope more than anything is my beloved Sammi. Without her, I'm not sure I'd even be alive today  :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 08:08:08 PM » Author: Burrito
I have a bit of depression and i think severe anxiety. I think i got my anxiety from bullying

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 11:53:21 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Good for you & trying to make your life better!
Truly hope all goes well for you!

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #5 on: July 30, 2022, 12:24:18 PM » Author: Molly
I have severe anxiety as well. I did find a way to overcome most of it since ai had a therapist. Hope things go well for you.  :)

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 03:55:06 PM » Author: suzukir122
Thanks all, for the well wishes. I definitely appreciate it. @Rommie, a significant other might make things better, though I'm convinced
she doesn't exist. I've been single for 12 years, and I'm not sure why it's always surprising to people when I mention that.
I forgot to say that I also plan on making YouTube videos as well this year. Although it will be strictly motorcycle/car and vlogging related, it
will still be cool, fun, and an outside door away from depression. Been planning on making videos since 2011 but it just never happened.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #7 on: July 30, 2022, 03:58:59 PM » Author: Molly
No problem. Hope things go well.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Operation "Make Life Better" « Reply #8 on: July 31, 2022, 07:41:12 AM » Author: suzukir122
Thank you @Molly. Also, thank you @Xmaslightguy.
As far as lighting is concerned, I seem to be off to a good start, but everything else so far is failing in terms of surprises for
my family, etc.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies