Author Topic: Progress lighting 4" vintage fixture fitter bounty  (Read 929 times)
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Progress lighting 4" vintage fixture fitter bounty « on: July 29, 2022, 03:59:24 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
I'm looking for a couple matching fitters like the one in the photos. It is for 4inch glass shades. If anyone has any or finds them when they thrift, I will purchase them from you. You can reply to this thread or pm me.

If i find some in the meantime and no longer need i will advise.

It is just the fitting I'm looking for, i have the glass shades on the way but they come with a different fitter that doesn't match. Reason I'm looking for the 2 piece fitter is to have pendant stem ability.

Thanks! 

Administrator #5

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Progress lighting 4" vintage fixture fitter bounty « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 04:14:46 PM » Author: joseph_125
I'll keep an eye out next time I check Value Village or Restore.

Are there any labels on the inside?
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Progress lighting 4" vintage fixture fitter bounty « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 04:23:15 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
These are all i can find. The one that has a label saying MRO Lighting is a slightly different fitter but same design, just lacks the 3 holes in the socket section compared to the others.

I think they are progress lighting, i believe i saw them in a old catalog somewhere on here.

They will have a black medium base socket and are rated for 150 watts incandescent. Mine have ceramic sockets because i swapped the black ones out due to damages from the years of heat baking them.

I have 5 currently, just looking for at least up to 3 more that match.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 06:34:25 PM by Lightingguy1994 » Logged

Administrator #5

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies