Author Topic: Lowe’s going all LED?  (Read 2958 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Lowe’s going all LED? « on: July 31, 2022, 08:01:26 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I was coming back from Hampton today and I noticed one of the Lowe’s stores in Rochester had all LED for their parking lot and garden area lights, the were the Lithonia RSX Series. Any other Lowe’s stores use these or could this just be the particular store that wanted it. Haven’t seen any in the Gilford Plaza yet.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 01:00:00 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Both of the Lowes near me already have . Both stores have different fixtures outside and only one has changed out the inside so far .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 08:15:58 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Yea hopefully it's not a big movement. All of the inside lights already were converted a couple years ago to those GE Albeo lights.

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 08:38:11 PM » Author: Econolite03
I actually wouldn’t mind if my Lowe’s (Norwalk) converted the parking lot lights to LED, the Gardco fixtures they have now are insanely dim and leave lots of dark spots. The Hyper Series by Altech Electronics are really good LED fixtures, seriously.
 :snowcone:
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 09:52:42 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 @ Cree : Those crappy Albeo things are already in the one Lowes by me .

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 10:11:55 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I actually wouldn’t mind if my Lowe’s (Norwalk) converted the parking lot lights to LED, the Gardco fixtures they have now are insanely dim and leave lots of dark spots. The Hyper Series by Altech Electronics are really good LED fixtures, seriously.
 :snowcone:
Another company nobody heard of until 5 minutes ago. ::)

@wide-lite, must've been a company wide switchover.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 10:18:49 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
At some point , I'll have to get pictures of what's in both parking lots as I have NO idea what they are .

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 10:58:20 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
My Lowe's has GE LED everywhere. Evolve EALS in the parking lot, Albeo ABV in the store, Lumination LPS in the covered garden department, and Evolve EFM1 around the perimeter of the garden area.

Another company nobody heard of until 5 minutes ago. ::)
I've heard of the company before.

Another feasible option would be the SimplyLEDs FLD-RS or the Linmore LED SL1.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 11:00:52 PM by LightsoftheWest » Logged

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 07:45:56 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Yeah I thought they would've converted the outside lights to the EALS when all of the insides to GE.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #9 on: August 04, 2022, 09:01:57 PM » Author: Molly
The Lowe's in Dedham, MA are all LED.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 10:31:52 PM » Author: Cole D.
My Lowes has been all LED'd for a few years now. Home Depot still has all HPS outside, but it's been dayburning for a while, I guess that means it may go LED. I really like how Home Depot has HPS since it's the store theme color orange.  :hps:

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #11 on: August 16, 2022, 09:12:04 AM » Author: HIDLad001
I thought you were talking about the bulbs they sell in the store, not the fixtures that light up the parking lot.

HID Fixtures should stay HID!
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #12 on: September 11, 2022, 03:40:55 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Well this confirms it, the Gilford lowes is LED now. I go there the other day and all of their outdoor lights were replaced by the Lithonia RSX2 lights in 5000K. What's weird is the Hannaford area next door that had the same lights still remains MH.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #13 on: September 11, 2022, 09:00:26 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 I think it depends on the store. 2 of the nearby Lowes have gone LED while the 3rd is still T-8 fluorescent inside and 1000w MH shoeboxes outside . The 3rd. store is in a kinda weird location .

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lowe’s going all LED? « Reply #14 on: September 24, 2022, 07:55:07 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Yep, Tilton Lowe’s is all LED outside too.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies