Author Topic: Flashlight Forum  (Read 667 times)
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Flashlight Forum « on: July 31, 2022, 09:32:26 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Last week when searching info on a AA battery charger, I Happened across this random site dedicated to flashlights...
http://budgetlightforum.com/forum

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
Re: Flashlight Forum « Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 02:32:28 PM » Author: nogden
Nice, I've never seen that forum before! Of course, the "big" forum for flashlights is candlepowerforums.com. I'm not a CPF member but I go out there and read the latest threads every few weeks.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Flashlight Forum « Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 09:58:35 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Interesting another whole site dedicated to flashlights :).
When/if I get some time I want to have a look around that one & the one I found

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Flashlight Forum « Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 08:01:40 PM » Author: Cole D.
Cool find, never knew that there was a forum like that. I'll probably be spending a bit of time there. LOL

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Flashlight Forum « Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 10:04:48 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Lots of it seems to be dedicated to LED.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies