Author Topic: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking!  (Read 558 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « on: August 07, 2022, 06:41:22 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Sorry if any of my photos posted today were too dark or blurry, there was off and on downpours almost the entire time! Plus I was driving so I had to focus on that too. There were plenty of surprises I was planning on photographing in Seabrook...NOPE. :lol: Don't worry I will be returning to that area for a second try and I will NOT be driving that time! Another lesson on not to listen to the weatherman when they say it will be sunny and hot all day!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 06:57:28 PM » Author: Molly
I always take pictures when it's cool out and sunny. Sometimes partly cloudy.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 08:29:50 PM » Author: 108CAM
I have a few photos that were taken right as a rain drop passed in front of the camera lens, throwing off the focus and distorting the image.

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 09:45:24 PM » Author: joseph_125
Yeah, summer weather is difficult to predict in my area. Today was supposed to be raining for most of the day but then it changed to rain in the early evening. I still think it hasn't rained yet. Maybe overnight.

I usually take pictures on clear sunny days but for those darker days, it's handy to have multiple takes of the same shot. Also I sometimes play around with the exposure settings and get shots taken at multiple exposures. If you use a tripod you can also combine them later into one HDR shot. 
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 09:03:48 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I always take pictures when it's cool out and sunny. Sometimes partly cloudy.
Same here! I did this because I thought it would be clear but it was cloudy but I wasn’t going to not take pictures if I was already there.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 09:05:10 AM » Author: Molly
The forecast can lie sometimes! :laugh:

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 09:07:00 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Oh C'mon Molly , weather people are always right !!  :mrg:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 09:50:55 AM » Author: Molly
It can really depend sometimes.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Rain Tries to ruin photo taking! « Reply #8 on: August 08, 2022, 09:59:22 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
My favorite is a 50% chance of rain ! Translation : I have no idea what the weather's doing today !!  :lol:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies