Author Topic: What is your favorite non-integrated CFL lamp?  (Read 621 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
What is your favorite non-integrated CFL lamp? « on: August 15, 2022, 12:49:18 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Does anyone have a CFL lamp that does not have an integrated ballast that they would consider to be their favorite?

My favorite non-integrated CFL lamps are the Panasonic FTL and FGL lamps made for the Japanese market because they are some of the very few non-integrated lamps that utilize integral diffusers that use decorative shapes such as bullets and globes.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your favorite non-integrated CFL lamp? « Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 04:49:29 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
I know it’s very basic, but the 13w PL-S/PL-C that run on a standard choke ballast. I’ve seen the 13w PL-S lamps in can lights many times growing up. The PL-C version too, but not as much.

They’re also the wattage/type of PL lamp I have the most of.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: What is your favorite non-integrated CFL lamp? « Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 01:38:58 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I also like the halophosphate FUL lamps because they are among the only non-integrated CFL lamps that use a halophosphate formulation.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies