Author Topic: American Electric 13-000 warming up  (Read 1614 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
American Electric 13-000 warming up « on: September 18, 2022, 07:24:12 PM » Author: Molly
https://youtu.be/tnM0mbc2mbc

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: American Electric 13-000 warming up « Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 07:25:07 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
It has one nice loud ballast. I wonder if this lantern uses a 100w H38 mercury vapor lamp, a 175w H39 mercury vapor lamp, or a 250w H37 mercury vapor lamp?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American Electric 13-000 warming up « Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 07:30:23 PM » Author: Molly
The ballast is so damn loud! The lamp is very bright white. I am still deciding if it's MV or MH.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: American Electric 13-000 warming up « Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 07:31:48 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
It appears to me that the lamp is likely a /DX mercury vapor lamp because it exhibits some pink flashes on startup.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American Electric 13-000 warming up « Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 07:33:24 PM » Author: Molly
I would agree on that.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American Electric 13-000 warming up « Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 10:34:14 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 I like how the ballast quiets once the lamp reaches full brightness. My 700w OV-50 does the same thing !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies