Author Topic: What brand ballast should I buy?  (Read 1400 times)
Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

What brand ballast should I buy? « on: February 23, 2010, 04:07:28 PM » Author: Roi_hartmann
Hi!

So, I was wondering... that in Europe they are gonna ban magnetic fluorescent lamp ballast in few yars(2015 was it?). And I was wondering is there gonna be same kind of ban in U.S.A and Canada. I was planning to get some magnetic rapid start ballast(for 120V 60Hz) because I think there is something cool about rapid start ;D (maybe thats because its so rare in europe) and Im just asking what brand ballast should I look? Because in Europe T8 have different wattages than what are used in U.S.A, Im searching ballasts for 2X20W T12 and 1- and 2X40W T12.

My second question is: Is there any person here(who lives in U.S.A or Canada or other 120 volt area) that would be so helpful that he could shop those ballast for me and then I would pay them(via bank transfer or paypal) and then those ballast would be shipped to me. All the expenses and shipping fees will be payed by me. I would be really grateful if somebody would help me(Maybe we could even do some other trading too=).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 04:09:08 PM by Roi_hartmann » Logged

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies