Author Topic: Light bulb wall calendar  (Read 1136 times)
Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

feel free to ask questions

Light bulb wall calendar « on: October 31, 2022, 10:48:56 AM » Author: Alex
Hello,
As 2022 is coming to an end and 2023 is coming fast, I am thinking of making a Lamp calendar. I am thinking of a paper wall calendar with din A4 size. Im thinking of maybe 6 lit and unlit lamps.
Well now the question is what photo to take. Of course I could take 12 of my own photos, but I think that is kind of boring.

Then I thought about taking pictures that were uploaded last year here on LG. This brings me the problem that I will have to ask the authors for permission. I would ask those people privately. Two question arise:

Are people willing to allow that use of their picture? There will of course be a mention of the author of the pictures.
Are there people who would buy such a calendar?

Price would vary, with around 22€/pcs. max plus shipping. (Price will go down with amount of people).

I am thinking of taking every year two pictures of one member if I find enough who want to participate. Also I would give every member who contributes photos a copy of the calendar for shipping only if enough people buy also for free.

Please note, I am not doing this for money. I will give my prices 1:1 to the interested. But I also don’t want to loose money.

To those who might be interested in buying one, would you like a preview/teaser or a complete surprise or all pictures are known?

Best regards,

Alex

Glück auf ⚒️

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Light bulb wall calendar « Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 10:54:02 AM » Author: Rommie
Hi Alex,

That sounds like a good idea, feel free to use a couple of our photos, as long as we get acknowledgement, of course  :bulbman:

Take care,

Ria & Sammi  :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Light bulb wall calendar « Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 12:17:57 AM » Author: LampLover
I'm not a pro photographer but feel free to use my images as long as credit is given I'm fine with it.
I hope to see the calendar!

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Light bulb wall calendar « Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 07:25:37 PM » Author: HPS_250
Sounds like a nice idea! Feel free to use any of my gallery photos if you want, just give credit like everyone else said.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies