Author Topic: Advice on electric company lights recovery  (Read 561 times)
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Advice on electric company lights recovery « on: November 20, 2022, 08:40:31 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
I have followed around this electrical company that removed 15+ powerlite 2255s they have all the fixrure on arms in the back of a truck on there lot. The question is what can I ask them or how do I word it when I call them to ask for the fixtures, I would offer money aswell, thanks

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Advice on electric company lights recovery « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 10:00:16 PM » Author: joseph_125
I would look up their website and try emailing and/or calling them. Could explain that you like to collect vintage lighting and spotted some lights that were taken down and ask if they're for sale. Could also drive by during business hours and see if there's someone in the yard and ask them directly.
Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

feel free to ask questions

Re: Advice on electric company lights recovery « Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 12:50:41 PM » Author: Alex
Hello,
Id drive by ask for the lights and offer for exchange a pack of beer or coffe or snacks. That generaly works best. Also have pictures ready of your collection so they see that you are a collector, and explain them what is special or nice about the fixtures you want.

Best regards,

Alex

Glück auf ⚒️

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies