Author Topic: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R  (Read 2027 times)
RandomCatPerson

View Posts
View Gallery

Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « on: November 26, 2022, 03:55:59 PM » Author: RandomCatPerson
A lovely light from the 30s is quickly removed to make way for modern mercury lamps.

https://archive.org/details/SMA_382

See me on youtube at Random Cat Person for more content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYq1jSBuQvMObtCuglqB_6g/videos

Westinghouse is King

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 12:23:49 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Did anyone notice where the guy on the ground was breaking the underbrace off the arm ?

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 10:40:18 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
What an awesome video. The M250R is probably replaced with an LED piece of garbage now.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 11:09:28 PM » Author: Burrito
The pole could have also been removed

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 11:35:58 PM » Author: Burrito
By the way, Here is a screenshot of it. I have colorized it to my best ability

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 11:42:53 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Looks great thanks.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 11:49:19 PM » Author: Burrito
Your welcome!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 01:40:18 AM » Author: joseph_125
I'm guessing between the MV and LED, the pole would have gotten a HPS fixture too. Wonder if anyone can figure out the location and provide a street view.
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #8 on: November 28, 2022, 10:10:58 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Could be in any Seattle residential area. SCL covers a lot of territory. I'm thinking near the Puget Sound coast.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Series Radial wave replaced with a M250R « Reply #9 on: December 30, 2022, 11:01:50 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Wow this video is awesome! Obviously unfortunate that the radial wave was replaced but it's awesome to know how that process was done back then!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies