Author Topic: Alexa controlled non-LED lighting?  (Read 402 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Alexa controlled non-LED lighting? « on: November 27, 2022, 08:34:34 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Does anyone have any non-LED light sources like incandescent, fluorescent, or HID sources controlled by any smart technology such as Alexa or Google Home?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Alexa controlled non-LED lighting? « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 09:51:53 PM » Author: joseph_125
I have a few lights on smart plugs and switches actually, including a 100w MV wallpack, my 2xF40 louvered fixtures and one traffic light. I usually prefer using smart plugs and switches instead of smart bulbs as they offer more flexibility.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Alexa controlled non-LED lighting? « Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 09:53:51 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I had a 100w H38 mercury vapor table lamp and a 2 lamp 18w SOX low pressure sodium table lamp running on smart plugs controlled by google home.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies