Author Topic: Let's hear it for GREEN light!  (Read 694 times)
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Let's hear it for GREEN light! « on: December 11, 2022, 07:34:24 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
Some healing properties, perhaps? 

https://www.sciencealert.com/green-light-seems-to-relieve-pain-and-a-new-study-in-mice-shows-why

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Let's hear it for GREEN light! « Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 03:43:04 AM » Author: Medved
According to the article, not healing, just analgetic. That means it is not supposed to cure the cause of the pain, just supposed to make you less pain sensitive.

Well, that is the property of anything relieving stress levels. And soft green is known to do exactly that, reduce pain regardless of its origin.
Because what is pain? A signal, that something is not right and needs lower loading to heal. Stress means readiness to action, so it is important your mind is reminded of the limitations your body has. But when calm, there is no action anticipated, so no reason to reminding your mind about the problems.
It is the same reason, why clothing in hospitals is light green: It causes less stress so less fatigue for the staff working there for long hours.
Probably related to open grassy area, with no danger anywhere near and where any danger becomes observable way in advance, so one could relax.

No more selfballasted c***

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Let's hear it for GREEN light! « Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 02:33:13 AM » Author: dor123
At Carmel hospital, the clothing is white and azure.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Let's hear it for GREEN light! « Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 01:43:44 PM » Author: Rommie
Some healing properties, perhaps? 

https://www.sciencealert.com/green-light-seems-to-relieve-pain-and-a-new-study-in-mice-shows-why
Animal experimentation. Lovely, just the sort of thing to discuss on LG. Not  >:(

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Let's hear it for GREEN light! « Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 02:17:25 PM » Author: Lumex120
Animal experimentation. Lovely, just the sort of thing to discuss on LG. Not  >:(
Yeah, I'm with you on this one.

Unofficial LG Discord

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies