Author Topic: Please pray for my mom  (Read 1121 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Please pray for my mom « on: January 04, 2023, 08:55:33 PM » Author: Molly
Hi everyone. I wanted to let you all know that my mom is critically ill in the hospital with brain cancer and blood clots. She had a seizure today and fell unconcious from her bed. I would like for you all to say some prayers and also found out that she doesn't have a long time to live left according from her doctors and my dad. Thank you for understanding. I will give you updates on how she's doing.

Picture of us in 2007.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 09:48:44 PM by Molly » Logged

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 10:21:56 PM » Author: sol
Sorry to hear. I will keep her in my prayers and thoughts.
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 10:37:29 PM » Author: Molly
Update: She died peacefully in her sleep at the hospital.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 10:48:14 PM » Author: Econolite03
I’m so sorry to hear that.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #4 on: January 05, 2023, 06:16:19 AM » Author: Rommie
So sorry for your loss, Molly. I lost my mum three years ago, so I know exactly where you are right now. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any help.

Hugs & stuff,

Ria  :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #5 on: January 05, 2023, 07:38:05 AM » Author: sol
Sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences to you and to your family.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023, 12:08:18 PM » Author: rjluna2
I'm sorry about your mother's passing :(

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #7 on: January 05, 2023, 02:22:19 PM » Author: AngryHorse
All our thoughts are with you Molly  :'(

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #8 on: January 05, 2023, 04:45:22 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
    :sadbulb:  I'm so sorry to hear that Molly !!!  :'( :'(  Be strong ! She's in a better place now !  :angel:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #9 on: January 05, 2023, 05:18:44 PM » Author: CEB1993
Hi Molly, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family. May God be with you during this difficult time and may you find peace and joy in your memories of your Mom, and know that she is in a Better Place  :)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

marcopete87

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #10 on: January 06, 2023, 10:09:52 AM » Author: marcopete87
Condolences, molly :'(
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #11 on: January 15, 2023, 11:27:53 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I am so sorry to hear that your mom is gone. We wish you the best.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #12 on: January 21, 2023, 07:25:15 PM » Author: BT25
Sorry for your loss Molly.:'( It's hard no matter your age. I lost my mom early too... :'(

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #13 on: January 21, 2023, 07:27:02 PM » Author: Rommie
Mine was 2 weeks short of her 93rd birthday when she died (3 years ago exactly today) so she had a good run. She was in very poor health and a lot of pain at the end though, so it was really a blessing for her. Love you, mum  :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Please pray for my mom « Reply #14 on: January 26, 2023, 10:41:45 PM » Author: Molly
Rommie, I still can't believe it's been 3 weeks since her passing. My mom was 66 when she died which is too young. My mom was an alcoholic for over 40 years and refused to get help and it made me sad and the beginning of last year, it felt like she gave up on everything.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies