Author Topic: Are there any autistic members who have close friends that are not into lighting  (Read 645 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Are there any autistic members who have close friends that are not into lighting « on: January 15, 2023, 11:26:07 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
As an autistic member on this site, I have a couple of close friends who have no interest in lighting. Are there any other members with autism who have close friends that have no interest in lighting?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Are there any autistic members who have close friends that are not into lighting « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 06:00:34 PM » Author: Lumex120
Me, but honestly, I wish I had friends who WERE interested in lighting... a few of you guys on LG here are pretty great but I don't know anyone IRL who is.

Unofficial LG Discord

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Are there any autistic members who have close friends that are not into lighting « Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 06:19:31 PM » Author: Rommie
Never mind interested in lighting or not, since Covid kicked off, nobody ever comes to visit us at all, and they don't even phone very often, so we've lost touch with most people really  :'(

Don't really have anybody who we'd call close friends these days, apart from Tim and one or two others on here, certainly nobody local who we'd likely see in person.

Sorry to sound sorry for ourselves, but it's how it is these days  :-\

Still, we have each other and the Cuddly Tribeā„¢  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Are there any autistic members who have close friends that are not into lighting « Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 07:32:07 PM » Author: Burrito
I have ONE friend who also collects lighting. I have no one else

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Are there any autistic members who have close friends that are not into lighting « Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 09:28:39 PM » Author: Molly
I'm autistic/aspergers and I have two best friends from elementary school named Natalie and Anne. We even graduated in high school together and still hangout!  :love:

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies