Author Topic: 175 W Mercury Vapor & 150 W High Pressure Sodium Fixture  (Read 796 times)
orobinso

View Posts
View Gallery

175 W Mercury Vapor & 150 W High Pressure Sodium Fixture « on: February 11, 2023, 08:00:52 PM » Author: orobinso
Hey, everyone!

I work for an electric co-op here in Arkansas, and while on a power restoration job after a huge ice storm, I picked a couple of these up that we were going to retire and decided to re-wire them and bring them back to life. The mercury vapor fixture actually fell and was damaged quite a bit but I replaced the photocell and light bulb and rewired it and it works as good as new. The high pressure sodium is newer of course and did not receive much damage after falling on a pole a couple weeks ago. Both are attached! Enjoy viewing!

If you have any questions, message me!

Best,
Omarion
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: 175 W Mercury Vapor & 150 W High Pressure Sodium Fixture « Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 12:26:20 PM » Author: Cole D.
Nice finds!

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies