Author Topic: I'm sorry, Zeus  (Read 590 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
I'm sorry, Zeus « on: March 09, 2023, 09:09:30 PM » Author: Molly
I don't want to write this but I have to. Zeus recently has been diagnosed with a terminal liver condition, not fatty liver disease and he is not expected to live a couple more years. The disease makes him prone to illnesses. His white blood cell count from the vet has been dangerously high which is concerning. He has to be on medicene for his entire life from now on. His unknown liver condition unfortunately can not be cured. His eye infection is also due to the liver condition and he is blind in his right eye. We knew that Zeus was a “sickie” from the get-go due to his genes and he was bred for money and to be beautiful, not healthy. He is the result of a genetic failure. I want Zeus to know that he'a a strong fighter and he has beat the odds against obstacles him and I faced. Zeus, you are loved, cared for, and safe and will always be a member of my family. Currently, Zeus is alert and very responsive to food.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I'm sorry, Zeus « Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 10:22:14 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Hang in there Molly ! I know you've been dealing with alot of crap lately !!  :bulbman:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: I'm sorry, Zeus « Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 02:57:25 AM » Author: Econolite03
I’m sorry to hear, we’re always here if you need us.
 8)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies