Author Topic: NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly  (Read 936 times)
dieselbulb

View Posts
View Gallery

NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly « on: April 10, 2023, 06:23:20 PM » Author: dieselbulb
Figured it would not be that hard to find, but haven't located a source.

Looking for the regular clamp on NEMA lens refactor assemblies for MV/MH/HS bucket fixtures.

Some part numbers would help for various brands like GE, AEL, Cooper, etc.

Thanks!
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly « Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 10:15:58 PM » Author: BT25
Just looked on eBay and can't seem to find any. I've got some of these in storage, and will be looking at them this weekend. I'll gather what info I can find and post it here.

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account/CC statement shows unnecessary spending? ::)

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly « Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 04:31:48 PM » Author: joseph_125
I thought the listing with a bunch of GE SA-V5LL008 assemblies was still up but unfortunately it looks like the seller finally ran out.
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 05:26:56 PM » Author: BT25
Yeah, I was looking for that listing too...must've sold out.

Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:

dieselbulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly « Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 08:46:02 PM » Author: dieselbulb
Thanks for looking into this!

The Cooper number for the RMA series is RMARR01PK and shows to be a good number but I'll need to get with an electrical supply house and see if they can order.

I was surprised that something workable off of ebay wasn't available.
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly « Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 09:20:28 PM » Author: joseph_125
I've noticed that the heads seem to be more common on eBay over the past year compared to the buckets. I suppose you could buy one of those gumball opticals for it for a pretty class look but at $200 on eBay I don't think it's worth it. I bought one at the beginning of the year locally for $40.
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: NEMA bucket light replacement Refractor lens assembly « Reply #6 on: April 13, 2023, 11:41:52 PM » Author: BT25
NEMA bucket part numbers:

AEL part number is: RK11 R5 BA
GE part number is: SA-V5LL008
Cooper part number is: RMARROA5

Hope this is helpful.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 12:27:48 AM by BT25 » Logged

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies