Author Topic: Philips CDM Fresh  (Read 633 times)
RRK

View Posts
View Gallery
Roman

Philips CDM Fresh « on: May 01, 2023, 09:49:11 AM » Author: RRK
This is one elusive CMH lamp type which I never had a chance to play with. Not very common and always super expensive ($50-$100) in the official shops. Has three distinctive spikes in red, green and blue, making colors 'better than they are'. Kinda like the old tin-sodium-thallium-indium Osram HQI-T NDL which I like very much, but with deeper reds. Rumored to have calcium fill instead of sodium to get longer red wavelengths prominent. Anyone tried this lamp? Do they really make pleasant color rendering like seeing the world in neodymium glasses?
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Philips CDM Fresh « Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 11:22:29 AM » Author: dor123
Looks more like Dysprosium-Holmium-Thullium-Thallium-Calcium and possibly also lithium but I'm not sure.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies