Author Topic: Mercury vapor lamps used incorrectly  (Read 1847 times)
GE PM

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Post Mount

Mercury vapor lamps used incorrectly « on: May 09, 2023, 08:01:21 PM » Author: GE PM
I dont think this is the right setup to run this lamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAsXav4qqMw&ab_channel=JustA

Collector of all things GE! Except for LEDs.
Utility Company: SCE

LandryB

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Mercury vapor lamps used incorrectly « Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 08:27:26 AM » Author: LandryB
Looks like a good way to start a fire.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Mercury vapor lamps used incorrectly « Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 01:56:59 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
That lamp is being overdriven significantly.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Mercury vapor lamps used incorrectly « Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 11:30:55 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 IDIOTS like that have NO business posting videos on You Tube !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Mercury vapor lamps used incorrectly « Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 02:41:25 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
This can lead to other people repeating the same mistake and putting their own selves in danger.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Mercury vapor lamps used incorrectly « Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 03:18:23 PM » Author: Econolite03
Great fun stuff. Reminds me of those who buy LPS lamps and run them incorrectly.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies