Author Topic: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023  (Read 855 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « on: June 01, 2023, 02:06:19 PM » Author: CEB1993
Here I am (CEB1993)(right) with one of my best friends and fellow LG member, Nik (Nicksfans)(left).

Our latest adventure had us out boating on Memorial Day. We have also visited many ReStores together and have enjoyed many fun lighting finds. Recently, Nik has helped me with some SOX lamp build questions, and helped me to successfully complete my 2nd SOX lamp setup.

It’s so great to have a buddy like Nik who is into all things lighting  :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 06:34:34 AM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 02:53:23 PM » Author: rjluna2
Hi guys, nice to meet your faces here :D

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 01:35:34 PM » Author: suzukir122
Hopefully someday I can meet you and Nick! Looks like you guys are cool/chill people to hangout with

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 09:04:01 PM » Author: CEB1993
Hey thanks Suzukir122  8) We’ve had a lot of great times together. Maybe someday we could all work out a meet up.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #4 on: June 22, 2023, 08:09:28 AM » Author: suzukir122
Sounds good to me. That would be epic, meeting fellow lighting enthusiasts.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #5 on: June 22, 2023, 12:22:59 PM » Author: Rommie
Always good to see people's faces, we're rather a long way from most members here though, so whether we'll ever meet people depends on if/when we can make the trip. Unless anyone is planning a visit this side of the water, though, if so let us know  :bulbman:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #6 on: June 22, 2023, 02:46:44 PM » Author: suzukir122
I personally have always wanted to visit the UK. That'd be quite an interesting sight, me being in the UK. I know for a fact that I'd
be getting a lot of strange looks, so I'd probably try and "break the ice" by wearing a muscle T-Shirt with the words "Sega Genesis" on it...
front and back. haha... that, and a flat billed hat that I'd wear backwords, which would have the word "Sega" on it as well.
Heck, if any lighting enthusiast meets up with me, I think I may end up wearing Sega apparel anyways. :lol: Just for laughs.

Interests:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #7 on: June 22, 2023, 02:53:19 PM » Author: joseph_125
Nice! I've met a couple of members on here, mostly for trades, etc.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: CEB1993 and Nicksfans 2023 « Reply #8 on: June 22, 2023, 05:52:56 PM » Author: Rommie
@ suzukir122 If you (or anybody else for that matter) ever get over here, let me know  :bulbman:

So far I've met Andy, Danny and thorncollector, but we're a long way from most people up here in the Frozen North-East  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies