Author Topic: Wanted: Sylvania FC8T9/D/RS and FC8T9/WW/RS circline fluorescent lamps  (Read 450 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Wanted: Sylvania FC8T9/D/RS and FC8T9/WW/RS circline fluorescent lamps « on: June 14, 2023, 03:29:31 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
While searching eBay and many different electrical suppliers for some Sylvania FC8T9/D/RS circline fluorescent lamps with part number 20080 and Sylvania FC8T9/WW/RS circline fluorescent lamps with part number 20088, I have noticed that many of them did not have these particular fluorescent lamps in stock even if they appeared to be in stock when trying to buy them. From what I can tell, they only seemed to have the FC8T9/CW/RS 20148 circline fluorescent lamps in stock. When I tried to order some Sylvania FC8T9/WW/RS circline fluorescent lamps from a website known as www. superiorlighting.com, I ended up getting Satco versions of these lamps and NOT the genuine Sylvania lamps. In addition,  I did find a local offerup seller that had a genuine Sylvania FC8T9/D/RS circline fluorescent lamp or two, but I have received no response from them. I also found an eBay listing for 5 of the genuine Sylvania FC8T9/WW/RS circline fluorescent lamps sold by irontime sales, but they were all out of round.

I would appreciate it if someone can help me source genuine Sylvania FC8T9/WW/RS and Sylvania FC8T9/D/RS circline fluorescent lamps rather than Satco or any other brands because I have been speculating that they are made in the USA rather than in China. On top of that, I would also like to find genuine versions of these lamps that are perfectly circular because I prefer circline fluorescent lamps that are perfectly circular rather than being out of round. I want to make it clear that I am specifically searching for the old school halophosphate versions of these lamps rather than the “Premium Soft White” lamps and the “Premium Daylight Deluxe” lamps as those are easier to find compared to the old school halophosphate versions.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 03:33:21 AM by WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA » Logged

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies