Author Topic: Who makes these parking lot lights?  (Read 716 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Who makes these parking lot lights? « on: August 05, 2023, 08:27:27 PM » Author: Burrito
The green ones are at an abandoned parking lot in Las Vegas. Highlighted the line on the housing of them.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 08:36:16 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I wanna say the curvilinear ones are Quality Lighting products. I can't tell from the angle, but the ones that have the domed top are the Design 129 and the the ones with the flat top are the Design 123.

Where'd you find the rectilinear shoebox?

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 08:37:26 PM » Author: Burrito
The rectangular shoebox was found somewhere in California. They where replaced with LED wall packs (the very slim and fancy ones)

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 11:53:59 PM » Author: Burrito
Do you think Spaulding Lighting made similar fixtures?

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 01:51:38 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
The closest Hubbell product to the Design 123 I can think of is the Magnudrum; the reveal in the housing on the Magnudrum is extremely close to the bottom edge of the fixture. Quality Lighting put it a bit higher up, a lot like what's shown in the picture.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #5 on: August 07, 2023, 12:39:01 PM » Author: Burrito
Do you have any spec sheets to the Magnudrum?

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 12:36:22 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Yeah, from Internet Archive. Sorry for the late response.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #7 on: August 08, 2023, 12:37:31 AM » Author: Burrito
Ayyy, thank you for the spec sheet!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #8 on: August 08, 2023, 12:38:34 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Sure thing! Took me awhile to backtrack where I found it.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #9 on: August 08, 2023, 12:40:46 AM » Author: Burrito
And uh yeah, it's for sure not exact but close. It'd be safe to assume that these might be QL fixtures.
Idk who makes the one white one though.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Who makes these parking lot lights? « Reply #10 on: August 11, 2023, 06:39:14 PM » Author: Burrito
Sure thing! Took me awhile to backtrack where I found it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20031009223156/http://lightinglowering.com/pdf/lowering/Series200.pdf

Could these be North Star Lighting's series 200 round shoebox?

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies