Author Topic: Assortment of used lamps  (Read 744 times)
flyoffacliff

View Posts
View Gallery

Assortment of used lamps « on: September 21, 2023, 06:53:26 PM » Author: flyoffacliff
I'm not on here much anymore but I have a bunch of older lamps that were removed during LED retrofits that I am looking to sell. There are more than what's in the picture. That's probably about half of them

Mostly incandescent with some halogen and CFL. I would hate to just throw them away.
Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Assortment of used lamps « Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 09:29:16 PM » Author: Maxim
I'd be interested in the yellow bug CFLs, and maybe a few higher-wattage incandescent lamps (so long as they're made somewhere decent like USA, India, Hungary, etc. No Chinese garbage for me LOL).

Thanks!

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies