Author Topic: 90s and 2000s Cartoons Real World Locations  (Read 510 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
90s and 2000s Cartoons Real World Locations « on: December 05, 2023, 07:40:06 PM » Author: CEB1993
I’m really nostalgic about 90s and early 2000s cartoons from Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I grew up with many of these cartoons and now I enjoy matching them for sentimental reasons and because many of them have edgier jokes that went over my head as a child.

Lately, I’ve revisited many cartoons on Paramount+. I’ve been trying to find out about where their real-world settings are. I feel fairly certain about the following:

1. Camp Lazlo - Rural Arkansas, USA

2. Rocket Power - Near Los Angeles, California USA

3. My Life as a Teenage Robot - Charleston, South Carolina USA

4. Rocko’s Modern Life - Chicago, Illinois, USA

5. Ren and Stimpy - Newport News, Virginia USA or Washington DC

6. Courage the Cowardly Dog - Middle of Nowhere somewhere in Kansas

7. Ed, Edd n Eddy - Peach Creek, Georgia USA

I have a few snippets from Rocko, Camp Lazlo, and Teenage Robot below that helped me confirm their real world locations. Let me know if you know of anything else  :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 07:42:35 PM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: 90s and 2000s Cartoons Real World Locations « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 07:43:55 AM » Author: rjluna2
Camden, did your avatar grew a beard?

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: 90s and 2000s Cartoons Real World Locations « Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 01:59:18 PM » Author: CEB1993
Hey Robert, yes I did  :)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: 90s and 2000s Cartoons Real World Locations « Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 02:10:36 PM » Author: rjluna2
 8;)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 90s and 2000s Cartoons Real World Locations « Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 12:00:35 AM » Author: suzukir122
Although I don't know of their locations, you got my attention at Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Rockos Modern Life, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ren and Stimpy even though
that show was absolutely beyond insanity..., and Rocket Power. lol... I'll be tuning into this thread as well. I'm interested to know where the TV show Tick
and also Freakazoid was created.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: 90s and 2000s Cartoons Real World Locations « Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 09:27:34 PM » Author: CEB1993
Another good classic Nickelodeon show is Jimmy Neutron. Lots of hints throughout the series that Retroville is in real world Texas near Dallas or San Antonio.

https://adventuresofjimmyneutron.fandom.com/wiki/Retroville#:~:text=Retroville%20is%20the%20city%20where,the%20212%20area%2Dcode).

Stop the lamp bans!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies