Author Topic: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03?  (Read 650 times)
Talbus1

View Posts
View Gallery

Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « on: December 08, 2023, 08:10:15 PM » Author: Talbus1
They're on their website and they’re not super new (like 6 months) but I can’t find them anywhere. If anyone has a streetview or something lmk. https://www.led.com/evolve-led-cobra-head-erl6/319655
https://www.led.com/evolve-high-mast-generation-03/319658
Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 12:25:56 AM » Author: Maxim
The ERL6, no. The highmast? At an interchange somewhere in Northern PA illuminated entirely with GE Evolve products. That's the only time I've ever seen them used though.

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 02:07:17 AM » Author: Richmond2000
never seen the evolve 6 only the scalable 3 and smaller and for highmast hydro went with Holophane HMST with less then Steller luck and Hydro has gone full in on LED and now is using GE Evolve family and every smaller version is represented
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 10:12:12 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Both of these products are still relatively new, so no. Wouldn't surprise me if ODOT or CalTrans would start installing them, though.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 12:20:20 PM » Author: HIDLad001
Yeah, but we saw how quickly Philly chose the new AEL Autoconnect.
@Maxim Any failures yet?

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
HID Fixtures should stay HID, but I think LED is fine too.
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
-Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022-

Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « Reply #5 on: December 11, 2023, 02:23:59 PM » Author: Maxim
Nope, not yet. But the glare! Lol I miss the GE highmasts that were previously used around here. The new LED systems either a) look like crap during the day, b) have an IMMENSE amount of glare, or c) look good but have questionable diode / driver reliability.

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « Reply #6 on: December 11, 2023, 03:44:04 PM » Author: BT25
CURRENTly, I haven't seen any Devolves...  :lol:

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account/CC statement shows unnecessary spending? ::)

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Has anyone seen a GE Evolve ERL6 or ERHM03? « Reply #7 on: December 11, 2023, 05:02:44 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Around here , ODOT has been replacing their highmasts with 3,000k Holophanes.  They're not too bad !
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 09:37:03 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies