Author Topic: Vintage preheaters in Centrum multivitimin commercial  (Read 2317 times)
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Vintage preheaters in Centrum multivitimin commercial « on: June 14, 2010, 10:59:49 AM » Author: DieselNut
I was sent a link to this commercial in e-mail.  The commercial was funny, but check out the vintage F40 PREHEATERS (especially the one in the back corner, with the one lamp @EOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWP5W7lv1-I
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:04:23 AM by DieselNut » Logged

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
Re: Vintage preheaters in Centrum multivitimin commercial « Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 09:19:21 PM » Author: nogden
Very nice how one light doesn't start right away! Interesting to lighting collectors as well as adding to the effect of the commercial.
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Vintage preheaters in Centrum multivitimin commercial « Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 11:19:36 PM » Author: DieselNut
Yea, I ALWAYS catch these "silly" things but it is nice to have fellow enthusiasts to share it with!  Nice looking lights too.  I have one similar one, but it is factory rapid start, 4 lamp and no factory provisions for starters.  I think some fellow collectors here have the preheat versions similar to these...

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies