Author Topic: How many incandescent lamps do you use day-to-day?  (Read 962 times)
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: How many incandescent lamps do you use day-to-day? « Reply #15 on: December 25, 2023, 02:59:21 PM » Author: AngryHorse
If you count the one in the microwave, just that one!  :lol:
Longest burning ones in service household wise, (outside and indoor nightlights), are LED
Main house lighting are all CFL!  ::)

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: How many incandescent lamps do you use day-to-day? « Reply #16 on: December 25, 2023, 04:30:27 PM » Author: Maxim
AngryHorse, what about the ones in the oven?  8;) 8;)

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

Froggy05

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How many incandescent lamps do you use day-to-day? « Reply #17 on: December 25, 2023, 05:54:17 PM » Author: Froggy05
In my (family's) home there is at least one incandescent lamp in use for general lighting, and it's used almost every day. And of course we have one incandescent lamp in the oven and one in the microwave oven. We have also plenty of halogens in daily use, mostly 12V 20W ones. I have replaced some incandescent and halogen bulbs to LED ones this year because they have burned off or I've wanted to "update" the light color to 4000K because it fits better to some rooms of our house.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies